The company was founded in Valencia in 1880 and is dedicated to the development, manufacture and sale of machinery for crop protection. We have been recognized by various institutions, both public and private, in the development of new products. We continue to innovate with all the latest technologies.
Ciudad de Sevilla, nº 48 Pol. Ind. Fuente del Jarro
46988 - Paterna - València
Tel. 96 132 24 62